UX Booth is searching for someone with extensive UX experience and a passion for writing to join our growing publication’s editorial team.
You will be responsible for writing two articles per month using wordpress website hosting tools. this articles should inform our readers of practical UX information such as beginner’s guides, how tos, UX education and career advice, and theory-based articles. Your articles will help our readers make more informed decisions, enhance their day-to-day processes, and explore new and relevant UX techniques and concepts.
UX Booth is a publication by and for the user experience community. Our readership consists mostly of beginner-to-intermediate user experience and interaction designers. We will rely on you to collaborate with our editorial team to ideate and develop articles that will interest our existing audience while growing our readership.
- Be a thought leader in UX on one of the largest user experience publications online
- Write two posts each month, averaging 1,500-3,000 words
- Work alongside our editorial team to bring the posts to production status
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated: you should be comfortable developing your own ideas for posts from start to finish
- Passion for teaching and learning
- 2+ Years industry experience in a UX field
- Strong technical proficiency with UX tools used for wireframes, prototyping, IA (e.g. Balsamiq, UX Pin, Axure, etc)
- Strong understanding of concepts and processes in Accessibility, Information Architecture, and Interaction Design
- Front-end development experience
- Previous experience writing for a publication
- Previous experience working in web-based marketing or social media marketing
- Technical proficiency with tools used for wireframing, visual design, usability testing, A/B testing, analytics, and other UX-related processes
What we can offer you
- Competitive monthly stipend
- Performance bonus for stellar results
- UX Booth staff are given opportunities to represent UX Booth at conferences free of charge, if and when they are available and interested in attending
Please send your resume to [email protected]. Include at least two original writing samples with your application, and be sure to tell us a bit about your background in UX.
This is a remote part-time position only.
Thank you for your interest.